Changes between Version 6 and Version 7 of SigMmtMom230513

Show
Ignore:
Timestamp:
05/24/13 09:30:41 (8 years ago)
Author:
lhella (IP: 85.221.54.157)
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • SigMmtMom230513

    v6 v7  
    2727 
    2828'''3. Part 4 namespace, possible ISO/PCA agreement''' [[br]] 
    29 Maintenance of Part 4 is on the agenda for the Paris ISO-meeting. These plans will be useful input for what the MMT will propose. Nils and David Leal will also be present, which gives the possibilities to discuss other issues related to possible arrangements and future possible changes (ref action 13.10). 
     29Maintenance of Part 4 is on the agenda for the Paris ISO-meeting. These plans will be useful input for what the MMT will propose. Nils and David Leal will also be present, which gives the possibilities to discuss other issues related to possible arrangements and future possible changes. Lillian will therefore report back at the next meeting (ref action 13.10). 
    3030 
    3131'''4. # and / uris '''   [[BR]] 
     
    4040 - Minor comments on identification of templates (discussed in the Part 8 Implementation Workgroup): [http://15926.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=155] 
    4141 - New thread on ISO 15926-4 objects dereferenceable, but not many comments yet  [http://15926.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=157] 
    42  - The template set at 15926.org will by updated according to the JORD Id spec and consolidated with the IIP template set. 
     42 - The template set at 15926.org will by updated according to the JORD Id spec and consolidated with the IIP template set 
    4343 - Some new publications 
    4444 
     
    4848 
    4949'''8. A.O.B''' [[br]] 
    50 Regarding dereferenceability; No good support services from PURL. The alternative is to manage an own purl server. Such a solution reqiures cooperation with ISO. An alternative approch could be to use a predicate instead. We will probably know more about the plans for Part 4 after the ISO meeting i Paris i June that hopefulle will give a better starting point for further recommendations. 
     50Regarding dereferenceability; Poor support services from PURL. The alternative is to manage an own purl server. Such a solution requires cooperation with ISO. An alternative approach could be to use a predicate instead. We will probably know more about the plans for Part 4 after the ISO meeting i Paris i June that hopefully will give a better starting point for further recommendations. 
Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search