Changes between Version 4 and Version 5 of SigMmtMom220916

Show
Ignore:
Timestamp:
09/22/16 15:57:46 (5 years ago)
Author:
darijuss (IP: 85.221.54.157)
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • SigMmtMom220916

    v4 v5  
    77 
    88=== Agenda === 
    9 1. Approval of the minutes [[BR]]   2. Approval of the agenda [[BR]]   3. Review of batch 7[[BR]]   4. Publication of the approved templates [[BR]]     5. Agenda for the next meeting [[BR]]  6. Review of the actions[[BR]] 7. A.O.B.  
     91. Approval of the minutes [[BR]]   2. Approval of the agenda [[BR]]   3. Review of batch 7[[BR]]   4. Publication of the approved templates [[BR]]     5. Agenda for the next meeting [[BR]]  6. Review of the actions[[BR]] 7. A.O.B. 
    1010 
    1111=== Minutes of Meeting === 
    12 '''1. Approval of the minutes'''[[BR]] Approved.  
     12'''1. Approval of the minutes'''[[BR]] Approved. 
    1313 
    14 '''2. Approval of the agenda'''[[BR]] Approved. Added an item to handle change request for template !IndividualHasStatus  
     14'''2. Approval of the agenda'''[[BR]] Approved. Added an item to handle change request for template !IndividualHasStatus 
    1515 
    1616'''3. Review of batch 7'''[[BR]] Franz started reviewing Batch 7. Keith is finishing the review. [[BR]] Coordinate templates have no forms for review. Ask Onno to create. [[BR]] Let's target 25th of October as a deadline for Batch 7 approval. 
    1717 
    18 '''4. Publication of the approved templates - status update '''[[BR]]  Nothing new to report.  
     18'''4. Publication of the approved templates - status update '''[[BR]]  Nothing new to report. 
    1919 
    20 '''5. Change request of template !IndividualHasStatus''' [[BR]] Keith and Franz voted for approval of the change request. Magne voted for approval, given the current use of templates. The changes to the template is approved.[[BR]] it was pointed out that temporal parts should have status. Current way of using templates starts new temporal part, but does not end the previous. The discussion will continue by email, then we will follow it up during the next MMT meeting.  
     20'''5. Change request of template !IndividualHasStatus''' [[BR]] Keith and Franz voted for approval of the change request. Magne voted for approval, given the current use of templates. The changes to the template is approved.[[BR]] it was pointed out that temporal parts should have status. Current way of using templates starts new temporal part, but does not end the previous. The discussion will continue by email, then we will follow it up during the next MMT meeting. 
    2121 
    2222'''6. Agenda for the next meeting''' 
     
    3737 
    3838=== Actions === 
    39 ''' Open actions from earlier meetings'''[[BR]] 
     39''' Open actions from earlier meetings''' 
    4040 
    41 ''' Action 15.19 LH/DS:'''  Practicalities (incl. procedure of maintenance) of namespace for (approved) templates. [[BR]] Draft of the procedure is prepared and disseminated. To be updated according to the received comments.[[BR]] Discussed during the meeting under item 4.[[BR]] Action will be closed after an endpoint for template signature publication will be operative.[[BR]] ''' Action 16.02 OP:''' Create review forms for the four templates on Coordinates. Open up a Voting Poll for Batch 7 templates. ''' Action 16.03 FS/MVS:''' Franz and Magne will share discussion/thoughts on templates usage, data validation (see a new item on future agenda) 
     41''' Action 15.19 LH/DS:'''  Practicalities (incl. procedure of maintenance) of namespace for (approved) templates. [[BR]] Draft of the procedure is prepared and disseminated. To be updated according to the received comments.[[BR]] Discussed during the meeting under item 4.[[BR]] Action will be closed after an endpoint for template signature publication will be operative. 
     42 
     43[[BR]]''' Action 16.02 OP:''' Create review forms for the four templates on Coordinates. Open up a Voting Poll for Batch 7 templates. 
     44 
     45'''Action 16.03 FS/MVS:''' Franz and Magne will share discussion/thoughts on templates usage, data validation (see a new item on future agenda) 
Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search